Friday, December 09, 2005

That's all folks

Well, all the laundry's done. The pictures are all uploaded. I'm pretty much caught up on my sleep, but still a little jetlagged... or jet-earlied in my case. The first morning I got up at 3:30 (which is like 12:30 PM Spain time). I fell asleep last night at 7:30 PM in front of the TV. I woke up about 12:30 AM in a panic: I had no idea where I was. I immediately tried to ascertain where it was I was, and thought to myself, "this room is a bit big to be European." That's when I realized I was actually in San Francisco and in my own living room. I went to sleep in my own bed and woke up about 5:30 AM.

The totality of the trip is starting to set in. I finally uploaded all my pictures today. I remembered back at a lot of stuff. As on several trips before, I'd take a picture of something I'd see that I thought was cool. I'd look back on it later and think, wow, that was really cool. There were a few of them. I took a picture in the Plaza del Sol. It was just cool the way the clouds and sun was behind the building with the statue in it. I quickly snapped the photo and went along shopping. It's now my desktop on my work computer.



The other one is my desktop on my laptop. It was taken as the ceiling of the Hercules Drawing Room at Versailles. It was right at the start of the tour. In fact, it was so because when people entered, the King wanted it to be the grandest statement. The most stunning feature was the ceiling. It was curved around, and then painted with incredible detail, depth and a sense of height. It's like looking up into heaven. It quickly found a shot, and as the recording on the self-guided tour finished, I soon walked to the next room. It's now my desktop on my laptop. Incroyable.



The rest of the pictures are below.

Joe's Europe Pictures

Enjoy. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:48 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:44 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

9:02 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home