Thursday, December 01, 2005

Capítulo doce: Au revior Paris, Hola Madrid!

I was sad to leave Paris this morning. I had breakfast with Reme this morning. Comically enough, he wanted a big breakfast, so we went to a gay American-style place where we could get eggs. He knew the owner. I said that was quite alright. I had my crepes the day before (complet avec rude waiter... "Oui?" he would bark at me :-) ), and croissants et café the day before that, so I was happy enough with a nice big "American-style" breakfast. (I had to inform the waiter I had never before had cole slaw with breakfast, except one time the day after thanksgiving. Apparently the French feel it necessary to serve a salad with breakfast, and what more American than cole slaw.... Eiyeiyeiyeiyay...) My trip was so quick, I was sad to go. But I'd be heading to Madrid. I realized a pattern. "I'm sad to leave Germany." "But you're going to Paris." "Oh right." Then "I'm sad to leave Paris." "But you're going to Madrid." "Oh right." "On Tuesday, it'll be sad to leave Europe." "But you're going to San Francisco." "Oh right." Okay, okay, okay, life isn't so bad. :-)

So I got me and my luggage (and nothing else) into the tiny elevator and checked out of my hotel. Reme showed me the way to the bus to the airport. He's so sweet. "This is where I give you a big kiss and embarass you in front of everyone and they all think I'm your French lover," he says with his thick French accent. I give him a quick French-style kiss and wave au revior. And give one to Stephen, I tell him. :-)

The flight was very much without event. The weather finally warmed up. Finally, a sunny rather nice in Paris. And now it's finally a big approaching comfortable in Madrid.

I checked into my hotel. Wow. I turned on the light and just went, Wow. It's not very big (it's slightly larger than my hotel in Paris, although the bathrooms is quite bigger), but it's just absolutely stunny. Check out the pics. They're uploading now. Wow.

So now I'm gonna relax up a bit. I'm warned the Madrid boys like it late. Here we go. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger RevLinda said...

You seem to be on a great adventure. May your life and passion be renewed and refocused.

7:27 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

6:48 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

3:44 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

9:02 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home