Thursday, February 24, 2005

Just another day in Paradise

Well, I've finally got inspired to create a blog. The events of the past year were too much not to share. I found out about my birth mother, I then met her, I went to Europe, I became Bay Area Cub 2005, went on to compete at IBR (and close, but no cigar), and in May I graduate from College. Oh yeah, and I'm learning German. And every once in a rare while, I have a little bit of free time on my hands. Not much though. :-)

I live in San Francisco, and I find things every single day to entertain me. People said I should write them down and share them. And whatdoyaknow, they're right. Little things, like watching a pigeon eat take out out of a chinese food box, complete with chopstick. (It wasn't eating with chopsticks, but the requisite utensils were there.) Or big things, like watching a single-vehicle car crash right in front of me. Or waking up to a single car crash into a tree right in front of my building. And so here they go. My blog. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home