Saturday, September 30, 2006

Where have you been?

Well, I'm back. I've slowly readjusted to my life back in the good ole US of A. Work has returned to normal, my jet lag is pretty much over (like as it would turn out most of my friends in Germany had, I had a little cold when I got back that made it harder to adjust), and so on.

While I spent most all of my time in Germany, I did have one more country to add to the list of countries that I'd been to: Austria. I found a cool site that lets you select which countries you've been to. You can click below to try it.



Create your own visited countries map

They even have one for states:



Create your own visited states map

A couple notes: It's places I've been to, like physically stepped foot on, even if just to change planes, or drove through, not necessarily places I enjoyed. I clicked Mississippi because when I was 18 I went through there on a train to New Orleans. Otherwise I'd never lay claim to being there. :-) Also it's why I've been around Arkansas, and never in it. I'd been to the Memphis airport (Northwest hub), so it's miles from the border, but never in Arkansas. And again, I'm pretty proud to say I haven't. :-)

Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home